October 2022 news
The autumn term has been equally busy with events.
- Many of us dressed in yellow on a day in October to highlight the importance of mental health and emotional wellbeing.
- Year 2 held their Macmillan coffee afternoon for parents, carers and friends and raised an incredible £451.36.
- We held our first rehearsal for the Young Voices concert at the O2 in January.
- The Family Trust visited us for the first time this year to lead our collective worship. We held three prospective parent tours of the school – places are being booked up quickly!
- Year 3 enjoyed forest school sessions,
- Year 2 visited Canterbury cathedral, had a guided tour and made stained glass windows,
- Our school football team held their first football match of the season - a win!
- Staff attended an OPAL playtimes update training with Cath Prisk, our mentor – it was good to share lots of positives and also discuss our plans for the coming year.