Useful back to school info
- water bottles
- pencil cases (for Years 2 upwards)
- book bags (no rucksacks or other bags due to the restricted space in the cloakrooms)
- wellies should come back this term
If your child keeps medication at school such as an asthma pump or epi-pen, please ensure this is brought to the office on Monday morning. Please check the medicine is in-date.
INTRO TO YEAR GROUP MEETINGS FOR PARENTS
These meetings will be held in the classrooms from 3:15pm for about 25/30 minutes. We strongly encourage all parents / carers to attend in they can.
- Year 1 = Thurs 15th Sept
- Year 2 = Mon 12th Sept
- Year 3 = Thurs 8th Sept
- Year 4 = Wed 7th Sept
- Year 5 = Fri 9th Sept
- Year 6 = Wed 14th Sept
PE DAYS / KIT
- Year R - PE day = Thursday. PE kit should stay in school so children change in class. This should be brought in during the first few days please
PE kit should be worn instead of uniform on PE days for Years 1 to 6.
- Year 1 - PE days = Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Year 2 = PE days = Mondays and Tuesdays (that means children wear PE kit on first day back!)
- Year 3 = PE days = Wednesdays and Fridays
- Year 4 = PE days = Tuesdays and Fridays
- Year 5 = PE days = Thursdays (and also Fridays from term 2 onwards)
- Year 6 = PE days = Mondays and Thursdays (that means children wear PE kit on first day back!)
- Year 5 swimming on Thursdays = Term 1
- Year 6 swimming on Thursdays = Term 2
- Other terms / year groups TBC
NEW YEAR R CHILDREN STARTING TIMETABLE
- Tuesday 6th September – Year R children start at 9am and stay until 11:50am
- Wednesday 7th September - Year R children come in between 8:45am and 9:00am, and stay until 1pm (includes lunch)
- Thursday 8th September – Year R children come in between 8:45am and 9:00am, and stay until 1pm (includes lunch).
- Friday 9th September – Year R children come in between 8:45am and 9:00am, and stay until 3:15pm (all day)
- From Monday 12th September – All children from 8:45am and finish at 3:15pm.
OTHER AREAS OF SCHOOL LIFE
Clubs for this term will be set up in the coming weeks and will generally start the week beginning Monday 19th Sept (Young Voices starts in October).
Children having school meals in Year 3 upwards should pay via the CH& Co website. Link below.
If your family receive certain benefits, you may be able to get free school meals for yuor child. Apply online and your eligibility will checked straightaway.